IS now a good time to refinance your mortgage?
Are you are drowning in consumer debt? Do you need money for investing? Leveraging dead equity in your house can be used as a tool to move you forward… very inexpensively. Many millionaires keep mortgages on their principal residence as well as other properties in order to continue to build their portfolios by utilizing inexpensive OPM. Find out more about the benefits of refinancing.
Reasons to refinance:
- Consolidating high cost consumer debt, such as credit cards, car loans or other personal loans;
- Undertaking renovations to improve your residence
- Obtaining funds for investment purposes, financing a child’s education or helping them to purchase their first home
- Breaking a closed mortgage and transferring to a new lender
- Lowering your monthly payment to improve cash flow
- Converting from a variable rate to a fixed rate mortgage or vice verse
Refinancing is a strategic financial decision that requires the assistance of a mortgage expert to get you the best deal from hundreds of options available. I can advise you on what penalties you may occur and if refinancing is indeed your best option.